The song was written by Amy Lee, Tim McCord, Troy McLawhorn, Will Hunt and Will B. Hunt. It was previewed on September 30, 2020 when the band shared an Instagram story of Amy recording the piano part of the song's bridge. Many fans found the melody very similar to the "another piece of the puzzle" piano piece that was previewed during the scrapped Lillywhite sessions for Evanescence.
Amy confirmed this song was originally written for the self-titled album, along with "Yeah Right" and "Take Cover". They were part of the original version of the album that was scrapped by their then label.
- Amy Lee - vocals, piano, keyboards, additional programming, songwriting
- Troy McLawhorn - guitar, songwriting
- Tim McCord - bass guitar, songwriting
- Will Hunt - drums, songwriting
- Will B. Hunt - additional programming, songwriting
- Tiago Nunez - programming
- Nick Raskulinecz - production, mixing
- Ted Jensen - mastering engineer
- "Amy Lee talks about the return of Evanescence". March 24, 2012. La Nacion.